WHO IS SPREADING SWINE FLU ?
1. A room with no medical personnel must be used
2. This room must Not have any antiseptics (it is not a hospital or school)
3. Personnel in this room NOT supposed to wear masks.
4. All visitors to this room NOT supposed to wear masks.
5. People, who have a pneumonia, swine flu ... must be forced to visit this room.
6. The best way to do it is to disconnect them from access to medical services, or by declaring them dead.
7. They must be kept in this room as long as possible, to infect more people.
8. As many healthy people as possible have to be summoned to this room.
9. They must be kept in this room as long as possible, to infect more people.
10. Long and slow moving queues must be organized.
11. Heated discussions must be encouraged, to create clouds of saliva droplets.
12. Defective air conditioning: to secure free flow of these clouds.
13. This room must NOT be closed; even if personnel is infected (after all it is NOT a school that is always closed when a kid has swine flu.
During some epidemics in Asia, investigators traced lines of infection to elevators [lifts].
But it was just a "post mortem" research. East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet%u2026
EXPERIMENTUM CRUCIS must be conducted on an isolated island with Western customs and well documented.
And it IS being conducted NOW!!!
By Australian organization Centrelink:
1. Their offices are ideal infection rooms and the flow of victims is > 1, 000, 000 per fortnight.
2. So far velocity of spreading the swine flu [per capita] is well above any forecast of the World Health Organization.
3. Watch out for development of EXPERIMENTUM CRUCIS...
BEATS ANY HORROR SHOW!!!
Энергия нужна всем, всегда и везде. Дешевая энергия нужна вдвойне. Подключайтесь к нам, и вы станете поставщиком и потребителем дешевой электрической энергии...
Проблема обращения с радиоактивными отходами (РАО) чрезвычайно важна. Наличие РАО воспринимается людьми как жизненно опасный фактор и настраивает их против АЭС даже больше, чем возможность аварий, вероятность которых в современных проектах снижена до незначительного уровня.